Nicox SA (Euronext Paris: FR0013018124, COX), an international ophthalmology company, today announced that it will be presenting at the following pharmaceutical industry and financial events in Q2 2019:
- Michele Garufi, Chairman and CEO, will present at the 2019 Ophthalmology Innovation Summit (OIS) on May 2, 2019, prior to the 2019 American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS) Annual Meeting. The conference is being held at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront in San Diego, U.S.
- Gavin Spencer, Chief Business Officer, will present at the JMP Securities Life Sciences Conference on June 20, 2019 to be held at the St. Regis hotel in New York, U.S.
- Emmet Purtill, Senior Director of Business Development, will present at the BIO 2019 International Convention to be held from June 3-6, 2019 in Philadelphia, U.S.
The presentations will be available on the Nicox website (www.nicox.com) in the “Presentations & Events” section.
Nicox management will also participate in the following events for 1:1 meetings with investors:
- May 16: European MidCap Event, Copenhagen, Denmark
- June 18-19: European MidCap Event, Paris, France
- June 24-25: HealthTech Investor Day, Paris, France